at Fiserv in Dover, Delaware, United States
What does a great Professional Services Implementation Support Manager do?
Fiserv has a Professional Services Implementation Support Manager, Advisory position open within the Account Processing Group that implements our DNA core solution. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who will assist Consultants with the implementation process, mentoring on account reconciliation and supporting all aspects of the Finance\Back office portion of the DNA implementation. The goal is to ensure all aspects of DNA core functions are easily transitioned, consulting staff is adequately trained, and support client implementations. In addition to supporting consultants, the Candidate will also be expected to provide recommendations and consultation to existing clients to maintain and expand our professional services offerings.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone on a managerial career track to support the professional services team, implementing one of the top core banking platforms in the industry! The right candidate will lead their team through delivery/implementations.
As a Support Manager, you can look forward to:
• Identifying, researching, analyzing business requirements, ensuring client and market needs are met and Fiserv honors its contractual obligations and timelines.
• Working closely with clients, and internal departments to clearly understand and address business problems and issues for resolution.
• Working with external vendors as well as internal delivery teams, to convey accurate requirements and motivate them to supply appropriate/on time solutions at the highest quality.
• Taking responsibility for driving delivery of projects to the client and/or internal organizations.
• Ensuring the completion and approval of testing, user documentation, while driving blended learning plans for associates.
• Ensuring business and system team methodologies are followed and continuously improved upon.
• Maintaining a detailed working knowledge of how the Financial Industry operates with focus on processing and configuration.
• Maintaining extensive knowledge of the DNA product and its modules is required, with knowledge of downstream surround platforms being an advantage.
• Being a Work stream SME, you will drive Professional Services/Implementation consultancy for client migrations, mergers, and miscellaneous supporting efforts/installs, with responsibility for ensuring systems related activities are identified and completed within the agreed timescales.
• Accountable adherence to departmental procedures to ensure client satisfaction and process standardization.
• Establishing behavioral, developmental, and coach for performance excellence; resolve problems as they arise and effectively coach Consultants necessary; identify and support developmental opportunities to encourage employee learning and growth.
• Understanding company and department objectives, provide strategic leadership in translating goals into clear workgroup and performance plans to ensure steady progress toward the targeted goals.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account