at Fiserv in Dover, Delaware, United States
What does a great Finance\Back-Office Implementation Consultant do?
Fiserv has a Professional Services Finance\Back-Office Implementation Consultant position open within the Account Processing Group that implements our DNA core solution. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who will assist clients with training, workflow assessment, account reconciliation and implementation of DNA. The goal is to ensure all aspects of DNA core functions are easily transitioned, while we prepare the client to manage their system independently. The Candidate will also be expected to provide recommendations and consultation to an existing client who has engaged our expertise for professional service engagements.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to install and configure one of the top core banking platforms in the industry! The right candidate will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery/implementations and provide the outstanding solutions for the clients’ needs.
As an Implementation Consultant, you can look forward to:
• Supporting the consulting and sales teams
• Configuring and Implementing DNA Core Processing Functionality
• Documenting client and internal discussions and decisions
• Executing specific duties and groups of work as assigned
• Managing/resolving a fixed percentage of Service cases while preparing and escalating others to higher levels within the team
• Testing new features and functionality of the DNA product suite
• Engaging with clients and evaluate Readiness for conversion
• Ensuring client satisfaction
• Developing the new bank’s financial workflow of transactions to the general ledger through a set of DNA tools and mapping
• Assisting the client to define proper institution parameter and system settings
• Test new features and functionality of the DNA product suite
• Responsible for pre-conversion remote and on-site client assistance to ensure data integrity, which may include third party interfaces.
• Diagnosing and recommending solutions to issues.
• Responsible for assisting clients in writing business specs for custom processes.
• Responsible to assist client in testing any applicable custom code.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account