at Harrison Senior Living in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Maintenance Tech to join our growing team of professionals at Harrison Senior Living. The primarily focused on maintaining responsibility for all maintenance functions within a personal care living facility.
As the Maintenance tech, you will be responsible for utilizing your maintenance skills to perform a variety of hands-on tasks including electrical, carpentry, HVAC and general maintenance. In addition, will have a strong emphasis on interacting with the staff, residents, families and overseeing staff, payroll, operational expenses and supply and capital expenditures.
Other responsibilities for the of Maintenance will include:
- Communication and coordination of people and tasks to accomplish repairs and alterations to buildings and equipment systems.
- Providing technical support, product information, research, and quality assurance guidance
- Establishing and monitoring a preventative maintenance program that will promote a sense of well-being and esthetic appeal for residents and staff.
- Maintaining OSHA and fire code compliance (including Fire Drills)
- Oversee and give support to the Director of Housekeeping.
- Other maintenance functions as required.