at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. This position is located in the heart of Southern Delaware; located just 25 miles north of Rehoboth Beach and only 20 miles south of the state's capital, Dover. Also, we are centrally located east and south of Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Whether standing at a scenic point along the downtown River walk, or spending the day at one of Delaware's beautiful beaches, know that underneath the calm tranquility is the energy of a community on the move!
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Summary: Tests and inspects products at various stages of production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
- Perform Method development for lab instruments & assist with the validation portion.
- Complete green belt training (DMAIC Process) and lead Green belt & CAPA projects (Process & Cost Reduction).
- Assist in writing rationales/reports.
- Display a higher level of Analytical Skills (Critical Thinking & Problem Solving)
- Demonstrate an understanding of chemical reactions and have working knowledge of basic organic & general chemistry.
- Perform OOS investigations.
- Actively train and mentor other technicians
- Fully cross-trained in seven different labs/inspection areas. One of the seven labs must be an analytical lab.
- Consistently submit and implement lean improvements.
- Complete Yellow Belt Training and participate in cost reduction Yellow Belt projects. Lead a Yellow Belt project for Process & Cost reduction.
- Demonstrates understanding of chemical interactions.
- Routinely performs 5S activities in the laboratory ensuring efficiently organized and cleaned.
- Documents complaint information and customer return reviews.
- Maintain sample supply program (Retains)
- Issues certificate of analysis/conformance when required.
- Records test data, applying statistical quality
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity