at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Senior Cybersecurity Solutions Architect
Nov 17, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration:6+ month contract position
Job Title:Senior Cybersecurity Solutions Architect Education Requirements: Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree PreferredPay:Dependent on Experience
Leads a security practice focused on specialized assessment of security controls for systems and applications. Leverages a risk-based approach to ensure appropriate security principles and controls are applied during the system development life cycle to meet stakeholder objectives and protect customer and corporate assets in line with enterprise risk appetite.
- Understand enterprise architecture to identify security gaps, develop controls and design solutions meeting business objectives while complying with security standards.
- Recommend appropriate security controls to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer and corporate data in line with the enterprise risk appetite.
- Document and verify recommended security controls are aligned with Bank policies and standards as well as industry best practices, ensure proper documentation of exceptions to standards and/or recommend mitigating controls.
- Work with business teams and Cybersecurity leadership to identify and recommend exceptions to standards for projects.
- Participate in development and refinement of standards with Cybersecurity policy team.
- Prepare required systems and applications security documentation, ensuring alignment with applicable laws, regulations, Bank policies and standards, as well as industry best practices.
- Present technical information to technical and non-technical audiences to ensure business understanding of security controls and recommendations. Present recommendations to various levels within the organization including senior management.
- Communicate required systems and applications security controls to owners or technical leads, ensuring alignment with applicable laws, regulations, Bank policies and standards, as well as industry best practices.
- Engage with Technology teams and management to identify security risks of proposed projects and recommend system and application modifications.
- Remain current with industry trends and security threats to advise management on how to mitigate and contain risks to the business. Prepare and deliver management level presentations to communicate trends and threats.
- Mentor less experienced personnel on Cybersecurity principles and application, in relation to Bank standards.
- Understand and adhere to the Companys risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Companys Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years higher education and 7 years relevant work experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 9 years higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 7 years relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles and industry best practices, relevant to confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Proven knowledge of information technology security principles and implementation methods (e.g., firewalls, demilitarized zones, encryption, Active Directory / LDAP, SAML)
- Experience selecting security controls based on confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements of systems
- Experience handling multiple projects, meeting strict deadlines and overseeing project tasks for less experienced team members
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or CRISC (Certified Risk and Information Systems Control) certification or Cybersecurity domain-related industry-recognized certification
- Knowledge of Risk Management framework
- Working knowledge of project management methodology
- Knowledge of organizational security policies, standards and procedures
- Working knowledge of project management methodology
- Knowledge of organizations risk tolerance and/or risk management approach
- Strong knowledge of security technologies and architecture, including encryption, cloud network security design, role-based access control, perimeter security and application security
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity threats
- Knowledge of emerging security issues
- Knowledge of risk management framework requirements
- Knowledge of security assessment and authorization process
- Experience developing or recommending analytic approaches or solutions to problems and situations for which information is incomplete or for which no precedent exist
- Experienced in conducting security review of systems
- Working knowledge of the current version of the NIST (National Institute of Standards &Technology) SP800-53 Controls, or other recognized control frameworks, such as COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) or ISO
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
- CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and salary expectations toLauren.Evoy@ctg.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Information Security
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No