at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Contract Lean Implementation Leader
Nov 17, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill aContract Lean Implementation Leaderopeningfor our client.
Duration: 3 months, with potential for extension
The Contract Lean Implementation Leader is a champion and facilitator within a team. The role of which is to develop and implement a unified approach to Continuous Process Improvement with the intent to deliver high quality products and services through Lean and efficient value add processes to the high standards held by the company.
This position has cross organizational & functional interactions with Operations, Planning, Procurement, Quality, Finance, Human Resources, and any other applicable areas, in support of Continuous Process Improvement opportunities. This person must be a champion of Continuous Process Improvement to both internal and external processes. The role requires the ability to identify value add vs waste and apply structured methodologies to eliminate waste.
The Contract Lean Implementation Leader will be required to facilitate lean methodologies and approaches to be able to resolve the natural wastes & inefficiencies that exist in an organization value stream(s). Will be responsible for training, implementing, tracking and managing the Continuous Process Improvement within the site and scope of business at said sites. Will facilitate change while working in a matrix management structure. The position will work closely with site management.
- Education: Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Engineering, Business, Operations or Finance
- 8 Years of Related Experience to include CPI activities as part of Operations, Quality, Supply Chain, or other related experience
- Facilitate and implement Company Process Management (CPM) into site.
- Provide input on continuous improvement strategy specific to their areas of responsibilities to help drive excellence across all products & process and align with the overall company Continuous Improvement Strategy, implementing industry best practices (e.g. Lean Methodologies including 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, 6 Sigma etc.). This strategy will incorporate the required elements of corporate, business unit, and site with Customers (internal or external) and organizations such as Operations, Procurement, Supply Base, Quality, Planning, Finance etc.
- The Contract Lean Implementation Leader is responsible for:
- CPM training and implementation
- Coordinate with managers, supervisors and team leads on establishing Leader Standard Work (LSW)
- Assist in implementing Level 1 through Level 4 communication boards.
- Under guidance from Site Leader, coach, collaborate and hold team accountable for action items.
- Facilitate the creation and management of a lean roadmap
- Lead and/or support collaborative cross-functional teams to deliver companywide Lean solutions incorporating best practices.
- Identifying opportunities and promoting change with the Management team.
- Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of basic and advanced Continuous Improvement tools such as; Lean, TQM, Six Sigma, SPC, FMEA, Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis, Poke Yoke, etc.
- Ability to train and educate all levels of the organization.
- Excellent decision-making and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to lead project teams across departments and/or cross functional personnel located at multiple facilities within North America.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain the proper balance between meeting the business needs and managing the available resources.
- Ability to drive change where required.
- Ability to facilitate with managers at multiple locations.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided.For additional information, please contactLaura Dominguezat 888-284-6551 ext. 2114 or email email@example.com. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Operations Management
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No