at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Nov 17, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG’s regional banking client located in Ohio is seeking a RemoteAtlassian Tool Stack Admin! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 12 Months
Job Title: Business Analyst
Work Hours: Monday – Friday
Rate of Pay: Up To $70.00 per hour Based on Experience
ABOUT THE JOB:
Utilizes technical experience, business acumen, delivery and leadership skills for the governance, oversight, and administration of the agile toolset and standards. Must be aware of and conceptualize the entire end-to-end value stream of all related tools and processes to support the rationalization, efficiency, and effectiveness of use for all of Company
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Focused on Enterprise Agile Tools, Standards and Support, drives and influences cross-functional teams in optimization of our Enterprise-wide agile tools and standards capabilities & business processes.
- Provide Business Analysis, Change Management and Project/Product support for the development, enhancement, quality assessment, and on-going support of the relevant lines of business (LOBs).
- Utilize industry trends to influence requirements for new application features and enhancements that are consistent with strategic priorities.
- Significantly contributes to the design process to ensure it supports business requirements and an optimized user experience.
- Identify and capture requirements for highly complex standards, processes, system and/or multiple systems across multiple stakeholders; understands and applies the Agile PLC/SDLC to the execution of deliverables.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements considering multiple users, risks, and/or impact scenarios and convey with appropriate level of detail to the development team.
- Apply expertise of the business and its trajectory and work with technical and business teams to support business objectives and align to the roadmap.
- Support and/or participate in user acceptance testing as applicable to ensure quality in application releases and user experience.
- Actively contributes to the creation, facilitating, managing and recommending training for all aspects of support the team provides.
- Advises on security, risk management, and IT process principles and escalate to appropriate team(s) as needed. Partners effectively with security and risk teams to ensure tech portfolio changes adhere to standards.
- 5 plus years experience in Information Technology
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication
- Knowledge/experience with Atlassian toolset functionality
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate cross functional meetings to accomplish objectives or resolve issues
- Ability to support multiple projects, tasks, and responsibilities concurrently
- Agile approaches, frameworks, delivery experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensure others meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Knowledge/experience with Atlassian toolset administration
- Process management and design
- Background in agile approaches Scrum and/or Kanban is beneficial
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field or equivalent work experience
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Julie.Difrancesca@ctg.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Customer Support
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time