at Staffmark Investment LLC in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
Staffmark is currently hiring for an Vacation Rental Operations Manager with one of our premier clients located in Rehoboth Beach De. Previous operations, budgeting, business management experience required and a positive attitude is a must! If you ran and managed a restaurant or hotel chain you're encouraged to apply.
Pay range $40K to $60K based on experience.
Schedule to be determined
* Build the Housekeeping department.
* Hire, train, supervise, housekeeping , linen, and laundry staff. Ensure all staff adhere to company policies, procedures, and high standards.
* Develop and manage a budget, adhering to set annual costs, with the ability to perform a cost-benefit analysis.
* Prepare schedules and assign duties to staff.
* Maintain inventory of cleaning and linen supplies.
* Inspect properties prior to Guest and Owner arrivals.
* Develop and roll out annual service contracts for Owners for bi-annual Housekeeping services.
* Coordinate with Guests, Owners, and management to resolve issues and report your team's work.
* Travel between worksites is necessary hence independent, reliable transportation is needed.
* Expected to perform all the duties of those supervised on your team as needed.
* Includes weekend work as needed.
* A strategic, creative operations manager, detail focused, Guest experience obsessed, computer savvy with good administrative skills.
* Previous hotel management exp. and/or vacation rental industry. Must have built, trained, and supervised a housekeeping team.
* Able to develop, track, and keep to operational budgets.
* Technical computer skills required on Windows based desktops and laptops, i/OS based tablets and mobile devices.
* Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed.
* Knowledge of city, state, and federal employment laws.
* Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls and texts.
* Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
o Highly responsive and reliable.
o Strong attention to detail.
o Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods.
o Reach overhead and below the waist.
o Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds.
o Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
o Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Paid Time Off - 5 paid days off awarded at the 1-year mark with 2 additional days off earned per additional year of service up to 15 days paid time off.
Please apply and attach your resume showing related experience to www.staffmark.com.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.