at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. This position is located in the heart of Southern Delaware; located just 25 miles north of Rehoboth Beach and only 20 miles south of the state's capital, Dover. Also, we are centrally located east and south of Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Whether standing at a scenic point along the downtown River walk, or spending the day at one of Delaware's beautiful beaches, know that underneath the calm tranquility is the energy of a community on the move!
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Under general supervision, participates in the various Quality Engineering efforts, specifically related to the overall Quality Planning activities, which may include: Risk Assessment support (FMEA), specification development for Raw Materials/ Components, Intermediated, Bulk, Finished product.
- Provides technical expertise in Quality Planning activities, which may include: Risk Assessment support (FMEA), specification development for Raw Materials/ Components, Intermediated, Bulk, Finished product.
- Guides and directs engineering in the development of process and design validations with core teams, as well as performs test method.
- Leads Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) Teams and uses Root Causes Analysis tools to document CAPA activities
- Develops, implements, and controls quality programs for the conformance of product systems, including such information as the number of units to be inspected/tested, the frequency to test, test methods and yield determination.
- As required, acts as divisional Material Review Board to ensure nonconforming materials include compliant documentation and disposition.
- Leads process and product audits as well as internal Quality System audits.
- Identifies areas for improvement and leads the effort for continuous process improvement.
- Acts as liaison between departments and makes independent decisions to ensure adherence to quality procedures.
- Establishes, collects
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity