at Wilmington Country Club in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Responsible for organization, preparation, cooking and execution of menu.
- Responsible for daily station set up, banquet prep and general prep.
- Must be proficient at broiling, sautéing, braising, and grilling.
- Must be available for shift work to include days and/or nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Must have experience with cutting & slicing meats and fish.
- Must be organized, quality oriented, team player and possess good sanitation practices.
- Country Club experience preferred.
- Sanitation certificate a plus but not mandatory.
- Must be able to bend and ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, during the work shift.
- Fine Dining experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Culinary degree a plus but not mandatory.