at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services, Inc. in Dover, Delaware, United States
Perform routine cleaning of buildings under general supervision and perform additional maintenance duties as needed.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean restroom areas, top to bottom, including men’s, women’s and unisex restrooms and supply restrooms, break rooms or other areas with supplies.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Clear debris from grounds
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Various other job duties as asked by supervisor.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Energy Level
- Product Knowledge
- Ability to use efficiently various power and hand tools
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
- Lifting of 50 pounds
- Ability to walk long distance
ABOUT WORKING AT FEDCAP:
New Hires receive training. There is always room for growth within the Agency. All employees must be COVID Vaccinated.