at Rogers Corporation in Bear, Delaware, United States
Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Help build a cleaner, safer and more connected world through a career with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in clean technology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more -- but its our people that set us apart. Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia.
The 1st Shift Material Handler will function as part of a team to coordinate activities within the various work areas/departments. This position requires a detail and task oriented individual who will communicate handling issues and take direction from the department supervisor on a daily basis.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units
- Preps in-process materials.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related support efforts as directed by area personnel and supervisor.
- Perform cycle c
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity