at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is a member of the Community Strategy team and manages the Bank Center 11th floor reception desk. This Associate is the first to greet guests visiting the Bank Center as well as answer, direct and respond to callers who dial WSFS Bank’s primary telephone number. The incumbent is expected to provide exceptional customer service to our external guests and internal Bank Center Associates who resource the front desk to schedule conference rooms, retrieve delivered packages, pick-up and return company vehicles. The incumbent will also receive all incoming mail to the WSFS Bank Center, which may include legal documentation.
In addition, this role will support the Community Strategy team by:
- Creating and sending internal communications related to volunteering initiatives.
- Administering and resourcing the Bank’s internal volunteer tracking system.
- Coordinating volunteer opportunities within the Bank’s footprint.
- Communicating directly with Bank non-profit partners.
- Managing the inventory of Team WSFS apparel and marketing materials.
- Managing Community Strategy content on the Bank intranet, including the event calendar.
- Performing other duties as needed.
The schedule for this position is a 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and will require the incumbent to be onsite at the Bank’s corporate office in downtown Wilmington, DE.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of Administrative Assistant experience.
- Previous experience working with external non-profit partners is strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to learn the Bank’s organizational structure and department functions to answer and direct both phone and personal inquiries to the appropriate department resource providing a seamless customer experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication and telephone skills.
- Must have proven intermediate skill using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Must have strong attention to detail, organizations skills and the ability to multi-task simultaneously answering phones and serving face to face customers.
- This position will have frequent contact with all levels of Bank Center Associates, Customers, vendors and service providers.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.