at APN Software Services Inc. in New Castle, Delaware, United States
• Responsible for day -to-day project management and ensuring on-time and on-budget project execution
• Develop and maintain project schedules and coordinate project needs with various stakeholders
• Ensure requisition of primary and supporting materials needed to complete projects
• Support new product development opportunities, including cost and situational analysis
• Responsible for producing and presenting project status performance metrics and updates
• Responsible for working with team members to ensure on-time shipping of material
• Provide support for existing product line
• Provide supporting analysis for business strategy objectives
What do I need to qualify?
• Minimum Associate Degree; relevant field preferred
• Experience in Project Management and Project Management methodologies
• Proficiency in Excel and Outlook required
• Experience with Business Intelligence Software (Power BI, Tableau) preferred
• Strong organizational skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with project management software tools.
* Manages internal Customer Service projects to be conducted in time, quality and cost. * Adheres to the guidelines of PM and deploys all (or specific) methods to optimally achieve the project goals (e.g. planning controlling, reporting, claim management, risk management, management of internal and external stakeholders ...). * Contributes to organizational learning by conducting lessons learned, continuous improvement and sharing information with the Customer Service organization. * Adheres to respective guidelines (e.g. tax regulations, Export Control, EHS). * Projects vary in size and scope, but Service Delivery Projects with external customers are covered by PM.* May be involved in the negotiation and planning of projects to ensure the achievement of the project goals at an early stage. "Sub Project Manager" Local / Regional Process Improvement Projects (small to medium)Facilitates the execution of project/program solution plan for clearly defined sub-projects or sub-programs. Responsible for delivery of results for the respective process steps. May guide technical or administrative staff. Acts as a functional process resource on projects or programs. Contributes to continuous improvement plan. May perform active role in maintaining functionally focused client relationships. Higher level: Primarily intra-organizational contacts; external contacts occur in the frame of client projects. Lower level: Primarily intra-organizational contacts. Thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base. Application of knowledge in increasingly both broader professional and managerial context. Basic level of professional judgment competence. Improves processes within specialized area. Impacts team results.
Must be able to handle stress of performing tasks in a high-paced environment.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, APN Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. APN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.