at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
IT Vendor Performance Manager
Nov 09, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
IT Vendor Performance Manager
CTG is searching for anIT Vendor Performance Manageras part of a procurement team to support a consumer’s good client in the Pacific Time zone.
This is an opportunity to work with a very strong management consulting team. They are a fast moving, hard working group of consulting professionals. The expectation would be to work a 50 hour work week and close to pacific- time zone.
The IT Vendor Performance Manager is responsible for maintaining accurate status and health of vendor performance. This role will be responsible for ensuring vendors meet or exceed contracted service commitments, measuring performance against operational Service Level Agreements (SLA) and coordinating vendor activity to meet current and future operational requirements and project needs in alignment with IT and Corporate goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains expert knowledge of all aspects of vendor agreements
- Determines and documents vendor performance scorecards that accurately reflect all aspects of measurements specified in the agreement
- Regularly conducts operational reviews to understand and track the status and health of vendor performance
- Continuously monitors the performance of the vendor against all agreed to scope, deliverables and measurement criteria
- Analyzes vendor performance and recommends continuous improvements when appropriate
- Tracks issues/risks related to Vendor performance and drives resolution/mitigation
- Determines and documents action plans for vendors when required
- Provides performance insights and analytics to the other teams when required
- Participates in vendor management lifecycle (identification, evaluation, selection, maintenance, termination) as required
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Performance Manager with agreements of at least $10MM per year
- Strong knowledge of Jira and ServiceNow tools
- Knowledge of Vendor Management System tools
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification strongly preferred, ITIL Intermediate or Expert certifications would be a plus
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Global teaming and remote collaboration
- Proven ability to work in collaboration with external service providers, building and developing effective service provider relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate at various levels within the organization and with external parties
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to act quickly and decisively
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or by going towww.ctg.com/careers and referencing job ID 21204736.
Kindly forward to any other interested parties. Thank you!
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and personal development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Asset Management
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time