at Chubb in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
The Chubb Global Services (CGS) group focuses on providing superior clients services to Chubbs multinational business for the entire suite of Chubb products. The CGS Finance group has overarching responsibility for global money movement, billing and collections of reinsurance and deductibles, reporting and overall multinational guidance and strategy.
The role will report to Chubb Global Services Manager of Claims Billing with the understanding that the individual will be required to communicate directly with internal management and other interdepartmental groups.
The analyst is responsible for calculating, billing, and notifying the insured and reinsurers of invoices on behalf Foreign National Business Units. This involves notifying insured/reinsurers on a timely basis, preparation of billing packages to ensure accurate billing. Some work will pertain to complex claim issues and may involve difficult presentations to external and internal contacts.
- Read an Interpret Binders, policy endorsements, and Reinsurance Agreements on complex cash flow accounts produced from US and local overseas offices
- Confirm and document interpretation with Underwriters
- Work with Global Services and Overseas offices to provide presentations on billing capabilities as well as implementation for successful processing of loss billing.
- Analyze and assess business situations, conceive appropriate translation for various systems, and design response to all levels
- Create the appropriate insured and reinsurance calculations, in multiple currencies, in FIRST from weekly feeds for payments and reserves
- Take action on workflows and reports created from weekly load for appropriate attachment to contracts for billing.
- Ability to understand and document custom cash flow accounts in order to recommend and execute processes to put in place to ensure accurate billing.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity