at Dissen & Juhn Company in Stevensville, Maryland, United States
Projects throughout DE & MD.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable construction worker to join our busy marine construction company. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting contractors, unloading tools, preparing site materials, and following project instructions from construction manager or supervisor as well as using construction and maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks.
A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential. Training is available. Must follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment. Must have valid driver‘s license and their own transportation. Complete online application or call (410) 604-1802.
About Dissen & Juhn Company
Dissen & Juhn has been serving the Delmarva region with marine construction services for more than 47 years. In addition to dredging and piledriving the firm specializes in the construction of marinas, boating facilities, shore line erosion control structures, pedestrian and vehicular bridges. Other marine structures for recreational and commercial waterfronts including timber piers, fixed and floating docks, bulkhead and boat ramps. With licensed engineers on staff, we also offer comprehensive design-build services for all types of marine construction. We are currently looking to add construction professionals to our team.
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
· Must be 18 years of age
· Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds
· Must be comfortable climbing up tall ladders, working at elevated levels and working on or near water.
· Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
· Reliable transportation to the job
General Labor or Construction: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Competitive pay
- Long term job opportunities
- OSHA Training