at Apex Systems, Inc in Dover, Delaware, United States
Are you looking for a recruiter position with one of the worlds largest personal care companies? This may be the job for you! Competitive pay, flexibility, and half day Fridays! This role can pay up to $55/hr based off of experience. Please email all resumes to email@example.com
Required Skills and Experience
• High School Diploma
• 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources Administration with recruiter experience a focus
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Proficient computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Ability to comprehend Edgewell Personal Care policies, processes, procedures, systems
Additional Skills and Abilities
• Good organizational, prioritizing and follow-up skills
• Ability to use good judgment, work independently, multi-task and be flexible
• Demonstrated experience with recruitment sourcing
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.