at Cognizant Technology Solutions in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Qualification:Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
Responsibility:Innovation and Thought Leadership
- Participate in external forums (seminars, paper presentation etc) to showcase Cognizant capabilities and insights under guidance of senior team members.
- Understand client's existing business and explore new avenues to save cost and bring process efficiency.
- Identify business opportunities to create reusable components/accelerators and reuse existing components and best practices.
- Support the patent filing process for the IP assets created (applicable to some CoEs).
- Technology Consulting.
- In collaboration with the Sr Architect, analyze application/ technology landscape, process, tools and arrive at the solution options best fit for the client.
- Analyze Cost Vs Benefits of solution options.
- Support Sr Architect to create a technology/ architecture roadmap for the client.
- Alliance Management.
- Identify alliance partners based on the understanding of service offerings and client requirements.
- In collaboration with Sr Architect, create a compelling business case around the offerings.
- Conduct beta testing of the offerings.
- Knowledge Management & Capability Development.
- Publish and Maintain a repository of solutions, best practices and standards and other knowledge articles.
- Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
- Gain industry standard certifications on technology and architecture consulting.
- Support Technical skill building (including hiring and training) for the team based on inputs from project manager.
- Mentor new members in the team in technical areas.
- Gain and cultivate domain expertise to provide best and optimized solution to customer.
- People Management.
- Set goals & Manage performance of reporting team members.
- Provide career guidance to team members.
- Asset Development and Governance.
- Understand the plan for asset development.
- Design assets as per plan (if required).
- Conduct pilot run/review to validate the assets, as feasible.
- Track utilization of reusable assets / architecture components across the organization.
- Sales Support and Project Estimation.
- Support for developing RFPs and collaterals for proposals from a technical solution/ estimation/ risks perspective.
- Conduct demo's, and arrange for the demos based on client profiles, if required.
- Anchor proposal development with crosslinkages across multiple competency units to arrive at a coherent solution proposal with focus on presenting unique value propositions and clear differentiators.
- Requirement gathering and Analysis.
- Work with customer and other teams to collect, analyze and understand the requirements including NFRs.
- Analyze gaps/ tradeoffs based on current system context/ industry practices and clarify the requirements by working with the customer.
- Solution Definition & Design.
- Develop / Enhance the solution architecture (Application / technical / Infrastructure as applicable) meeting functional / non functional requirements and aligned to industry best practices.
- Solution Design (inc
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity