at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Client Services Manager
Nov 02, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has an immediate opening for a Client Services Manager for out Service Desk Team. This is a fulltme role. You will work remote, and possible travel to client sites on occason for status meetings.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve contact handling, documentation, escalation, troubleshooting and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for clients, different departments or upper management
- Meet with clients to understand and meet their needs within the scope of the agreement.
- Ensure that CTG is achieving all contractual obligations to clients
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Certified Call Center Manager HDI or ITIL certifications (Foundation, Expert, etc.) listed below are a plus
Interested partes, please apply online, or email resume directly to: email@example.com. Please use Req# 21204641 in the subject line.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Project Management & Administration
- Education Level: Associate’s Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No