at Access Labor Service in Dover, Delaware, United States
Our work includes, but is not limited to:
- Cleaning and preparing Commercial and Residential construction sites.
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment out of trucks.
- Digging trenches and ditches.
- Operating Equipment.
- Maintaining a safe work environment for you and others at all times.
- Transportation to and from the job sites is available from the office.
- Opportunity for Temp to Hire & Direct Placement.
- Flexible work schedule – offering full and part-time hours.
- First shift start times may vary.
The ideal Laborer Candidate must:
- Be an early starter.
- Have a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Be reliable & motivated.
- Experience in commercial and residential construction is a plus, but not required.
- Be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Able to take direction and perform construction laboring activities.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.