at Access Labor Service in Dover, Delaware, United States
We are urgently hiring 200 plus Warehouse Workers for our Chestertown Maryland location to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED.
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more.
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.