at Whitman, Requardt and Associates, LLP in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionWater Resources Engineer Full Time Wilmington, DE; Philadelphia, PA Requisition ID: 1344
At Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP, we are "People Focused and Project Driven". We have been in business for more than 100 years and we are known for our quality work and quality employees. This is your chance to join our team - help us to design the infrastructure and buildings that improve the world!
We are currently seeking a Water Resources Engineer to work in our Wilmington, DE or our Philadelphia, PA office.
The Entry Level Water Resources Engineer is responsible for providing water resources design on transportation related projects. The primary duties will be to support Senior Project Engineers in a variety of tasks in the field of water resources. Responsibilities will include hydrologic/hydraulic (H/H) studies and drainage, stormwater management (SWM) and erosion/sediment control (ESC) design.
- B.S.C.E degree required
- Relevant internship/job experience related to transportation engineering.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally/written at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Experience with design software tools such as MicroStation, InRoads and AutoCAD preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification by June 2022 preferred.
WRA recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer: Competitive salary, Leave accrual and paid holidays, Healthcare benefits, Group Life Insurance, as well as additional optional Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Free parking. WRA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable anti-discrimination laws.