at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in Wilmington, DE is looking for a CloudOps Automation Engineer to join their growing team. This is a permanent role by way of contract to hire with a well known organization. At the start, the individual would be on site almost all of the time, but after they know the environment they can telecommute up to 2 days a week.
- Create and maintain/support virtual cloud infrastructure applications.
- Monitor DevOps trends to adopt into environment
- Maintain version control and source/artifact repositories, and other development related tools
- Monitor the developer infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and remedy any problems that arise
- Design/implement custom SDD and TDD driven CI/CD automation for cloud-based and local deployments
- Designing, architecting, and developing highly scalable, resilient, self-healing cloud native CI/CD automation models in serverless and microservices architecture.
- Automate secure virtual infrastructure within deployment pipelines
- Identify/implement controls to secure environments
- Automate hosting/provisioning of non-relational and relational database systems including Cosmos, SQL server, MongoDb.
- 3+ years implementing full DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines in Cloud environments (public and private)
- 5+ years combined Java development and operations
- Scripting experience
- Infrastructure-as-Code experience
- Both Windows and Linux knowledge
- Virtual cloud infrastructure knowledge
- Strong experience using GIT and other source code/versioning tools
- Containerization and configuration management tools.
- Practical experience provisioning containers
- Container orchestration tools familiarity
- Artifact repositories
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™