at Mumford and Miller Concrete Inc. in Middletown, Delaware, United States
Mumford and Miller Concrete, Inc is seeking to hire a Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic with 5 years minimum experience to join our team.
Required Competencies-Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Highly developed mechanical background for diagnosing and repairing construction equipment, including but not limited to; earth moving equipment, small tools(engine pumps), lifts, cranes, equipment rollers/compactors.
- Advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams
- Extensive experience working on hydraulics, electrical systems, and diesel engines.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Have the drive to do whatever is needed to get the job done
- Strong desire to be hands-on with their work
- Follow all safety and work procedures
- Experience with welding and fabrication
- Knowledge of Caterpillar and John Deere equipment
- Must be a self-starter
- Willing to work long hours