at Apex Systems, Inc in Dover, Delaware, United States
Apex Systems has an opportunity open for an
With one of our Top Clients in the Maryland And Delaware region
Position: Installation Technician
Pay Rate: Based on experience! PLUS mileage reimbursement and phone reimbursement.
Location: Baltimore MD or Bowie MD, Gaithersburg MD, Eastern Shore MD and New Castle DE (Depends on candidates location)
Duties and Responsibilities of Residential Installer:
- Installs, dismantles, and reconstructs low voltage electrical equipment required by customer or company order.
- Makes connections and required adjustments as directed; test operation of all components of each system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
- Cleans up debris from installation, patches drill holes, and returns unused materials.
· Basic Electrical and Mechanical or IT knowledge
· Willingness to learn
· Customer Service
Education/Work Experience Required:
· High School degree or equivalent mandatory.
· Electronic Trade School training desired
· 1-2 years maintenance/installation or similar experience is desired
· Valid driver's license.
***MUST be willing to use your own reliable vehicle that can hold a 6-8 foot ladder
If interested in this opportunity, please send an updated resume to email@example.com with the subject as "Installation Technician"
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf