at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Consumer Loan Specialist. The Consumer Loan Specialist will be responsible for the comprehensive gathering of all necessary information needed for the processing and closing of consumer loan requests in a timely accurate and professional manner according to bank policy, regulatory compliance guidelines and legal requirements. This will include processing applications for review by credit, creating regulatory disclosures, and obtaining documents necessary for the credit decision, receiving and logging file requests, reviewing applications and supporting documentation to determine completeness of file, completing data entry and system information as required. The incumbent will also initiate communication with loan officers and other involved parties to the transaction to obtain necessary documentation, loan closing details, and provide loan status updates, resolve discrepancies or problems and ensure quality customer service. The Consumer Loan Specialist will maintain accurate and current statuses and proactively follow up on all loans in specialist pipeline and monitor turnaround time goals on specific tasks assigned. Ability to maintain accuracy on documentation and attention to detail required.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position, located in Newark, DE.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have 2+ years of Consumer Loan experience.
- This position requires knowledge of compliance, comprehension of legal documents, appropriate government lending regulation guidelines for consumer loans.
- Knowledge of Laser Pro software system.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems quickly.
- Must be able to make decisions and recommendations on difficult and important issues affecting individual loan transactions within their level of authority.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.