at Amazon.com Services Inc. in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Workforce Staffing (WFS), a division of Worldwide Operations People, Product & Tech, manages Amazon's Tier 1 talent supply chain. We attract, hire, and onboard the associates who, by fulfilling orders at the front lines of the company, make Amazon a global leader in delivery and logistics.
To achieve this, we are looking for a Workforce Staffing Engagement Specialist to drive community based recruiting strategy. This role requires the ability to keep composure in fast-moving situations, embrace ambiguity and changing tides, quickly get up to speed on complex issues, anticipate questions/reactions, and formulate thorough messaging strategies with speed and efficiency. You will focus on the development of strategic relationships with locally based stakeholders and community leaders to create an on-ramp into hourly positions across Amazon's network. You will work with a team that thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment. We roll up our sleeves, work hard, have fun and make history!
* Assist in the creation and implementation of local staffing strategies.
* Build and maintain relationships with key community stakeholders.
* Work cross functionally with marketing and operations.
* Local travel up to 75% required - National travel up to 10% of the time
* A Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
* 5+ years' experience in program management, supply chain management, consulting or high volume workforce management
* Experience managing and prioritizing business types and locations, projects and relationships
The preferred qualifications, we prefer:
* National or regional community partner development
* Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking key performance metrics including return on investment
* Cross-functional project management experience
* Knowledge of or previous work in workforce or economic development
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.