at IT With A Purpose in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
IT With A Purpose has an immediate need for Appraisal Listers for temp-to-hire positions in Delaware.
Must be able to provide proof of valid drivers license, reliable transportation, and insurance
Inspects a variety of residential/agricultural properties to ensure that the property record reflects current and accurate property characteristics. Collects detailed and comprehensive property data and verifies the accuracy of previously collected data. Records new and/or updated information on field documents and/or mobile field application devices.
This position requires working primarily outdoors in all weather conditions. The job requires significant walking and driving to properties in a respective jurisdiction using a personal vehicle. The incumbent generally meets their Group Leader or Supervisor at pre-selected field sites at the beginning and/or end of the day. There are typically limited occasions to report to or work from the local appraisal office.
- Drives to property locations, getting in and out of the vehicle. Physically walks around the property and examines all buildings to determine required property characteristics on various residential properties.
- Verifies residential/agricultural property location by associating information from the applicable field document with the map.
- Measures and inspects exterior of residential/agricultural buildings. Inspects the interior of buildings, if required. Accurately records property characteristics, square footage, angles, sketches, and dimensions on appropriate field documents and/or mobile devices.
- Takes clear digital images of properties including specified parcel improvements if required.
- Gathers cost and sales information and records on appropriate field documents or devices, as required.
- Updates data on the physical condition of buildings.
- Maintains personal production records in alignment with productivity targets. Completes logs and control forms and required documentation as required.
- Communicates effectively with the public to share the purpose of our visit to their property, inquires about the interior of the property, addresses questions, etc. Professionally represents ITWPand the client to property owners and other members of the public handling field questions and complaints in a courteous manner and escalates to their supervisor as appropriate.
- May assist in the training of new Residential/Agricultural Data Collectors.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Safety Handbook. These include, but are not limited to, Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, Business Ethics, and Anti-Harassment Policies.