at TD Bank in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Program Director (EPMO) (US)
About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• Manages programs with a moderate to high level of regulatory oversight
• Manages programs with a moderate to high risk profile
• Oversees overall and consolidated program financials, benefits realization analysis and manages the overall program budget
• Considered as a subject matter expert within the LoB with comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of project/program management
• Typically leads the delivery of up to Tier 2 programs with a moderately high to high complexity profile
• May on occasion lead the delivery of Tier 1 programs
• Directly manages a team of Project Managers/Business Analysts and/or Specialized Resources to ensure talent needs and capabilities are developed to support long term goals for the unit
• Provides strategic guidance to business/functional leaders to ensure escalated concerns or regulatory or governance related program issues are appropriately managed
The Program Director (EPMO) concurrently oversees the delivery of a set of interrelated projects requiring an integrated and cohesive approach (i.e., program), while managing the program office team and its functional leaders which can include Project Managers. Ensures collaborative management and direction is provided to each distinct project to support the overall strategic objectives of the program.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Delaware, Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Falmouth, Greenville, Mount Laurel, Wilmington
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Project Management Certification required
• 10+ years relevant experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of project management
• Exposure to financial management with respect to tracking, forecasting and managing project budgets
• Ability to make an impact, influence and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills
• Strong facilitation skills
• Commitment to team skills development and ability to attract top talent
• Team player with ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Ability to create and foster a cohesive team, and promote a positive work environment for all employees
• Ability to think strategically and possess strong business acumen
• Proven ability to stay focused under pressure, demonstrating resilience in challenging situations
• Experienced change agent, able to guide cross-functional teams through complex change from concept to execution
• Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to cope with rapid change
• Strong leadership skills; Leads by example, champions change and develops a highly motivated team to consistently exceed expectations
• Good judgment ability to determine which issues to escalate vs. to resolve independently, and provide suggestions for possible resolution
• Experience in the Credit Card industry, complex systems conversions and managing vendors deliverables is a plus
1313 North Market Street, 70 Gray Road West Falmouth Crossing, Greenville Campus Building A – 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mount Laurel – 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category – Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.