at Apex Systems, Inc in Dover, Delaware, United States
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Quality Inspector in Dover, DE. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Cyla Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the details:
Position: Quality Inspector
Location: Dover, DE
Duration: 6+ Month W2 Rolling Contract (Potential to Go Perm)
- Manufactures pads, liners, and tampons.
- Receiving lab inspector.
- Person will be responsible for inspecting raw materials as they receive the materials.
- Approving and rejecting materials before going to production line. Helpful if this person had some QC background, inspections, and measurements.
- Specific instruments they use are rulers.
- The environment is a warehouse environment with a lab situated within the warehouse. Some work will be done in warehouse and some in the lab.
- There will be movement with this req, person must need to lift 40lbs. Attention to detail is key especially with visual inspections.
- Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm.
- Masks and safety glasses are required. Desks are situated with dividers.
- Has to have computer basic knowledge
- Checking and responding to emails
- Basic excel experience
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and work well with people
- Someone who can be reliable
Nice to Haves:
- SAP experience
Selling Points for Candidates:
- High caliber team
- Lots of positive personalities
- Fun group to work in
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.