at Tetra Tech Inc in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDiscover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
As a Junior Architect, you will collaborate with our design team to develop innovative design solutions as well as coordinate the design through the construction documentation phase of a project. The ideal candidate shall have an uncompromising work ethic and experience working on complex projects from initial programming through design, and construction administration. You will research technical issues for a wide variety of building related design issues. Your work ethic and dedication to problem solving, combined with our commitment to collaboration and mentoring, makes Tetra Tech the appropriate firm to advance your technical expertise of the building industry while furthering your growth and career.
- Participate in all project phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration, and
- Collaborate with the design team, clients, consultants, contractors, regulatory agencies, and other vendors to exceed overall project objectives
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings consultation, research, and coordination of code and accessibility issues
- Utilize hand and software-based tools to depict rendering techniques communicating design concepts.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture or Architecture/Engineering
- Experience with applicable computer software such as REVIT and Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and SketchUp, a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 0-4 years of related project experience.
- Federal work experience, a plus
- Knowledge of architectural materials, construction techniques, and building codes
- State licensure track
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees-21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientat
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity