at Chubb in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
The Enterprise Applications Solution Lead will be part of a team that will build a new policy registration system
The new hire will
Work with the current Policy Registration system (Genius) as a technical analyst on assigned projects.
- The person will work with a team of business analysts to understand Chubb insurance business products
- The person will analyze business scenarios for multiple Chubb products and engage business and technical support personnel as required from different teams to design, and engineer a solution in relation to specific business problems
- The person will work with the Chubb enterprise architecture team/Digital team to collaborate on a technical vision for the proposed solution & will have inputs to the team that will select the project technology stack
- Create an atmosphere in which timely and high-quality information is available; convey information clearly and effectively
- Use formal and informal networks and relationships to meet set objectives and exceed customer expectations
- Seek out process improvement ideas and deliver through into implementation phasesPlease click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity