at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Oct 18, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a few Implementation Consultants to support a new client.
In the Implementation Consultant role, youll work directly with the customers to meet each of their unique and growing commerce business demands. You will work with a Project Manager to form an Implementation team to deliver a best in class onboarding experience for each of our customers.
- Lead the technical consulting and configuration component of multiple concurrent time and materials projects
- Partner with Project Managers to deliver projects on time, within scope, and within budget
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ existing business models and processes to implement the eComm platform in the most effective, efficient, and creative ways to ensure successful user adoption and overall long term success with our products
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success Managers, Project Managers, Account Managers and other teams to ensure customers are set up to achieve established KPIs/Goals
- Familiarity with implementing eCommerce platforms, such as Salsify, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce or Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a bonus
- Passion for making customers successful and excitement to work in a customer-centric environment
- Experience problem solving and can take different approaches to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical, organizational, internal, customer, or personal
- Curiosity and openness to learning with the ability to quickly grasp and make effective use of knowledge
- The ability to thoughtfully communicate new concepts to diverse audiences and adapt to changing circumstances
- Confidence driving solutions to challenging customer or internal situations autonomously and understand when to raise risk and inform relevant stakeholders
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Project Management & Administration
- Education Level: None
- Work Remote: No
- Travel: No