at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Credentialed/Certified Epic Service Desk Agent
Oct 18, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking Epic Service Desk Agents with experience assisting and supporting end users with Epic applications in support of an upcoming Go Live event. Positions are REMOTE.
START DATE: 11/29
ESTMATED DURATION: 30 days
• Answer and manage calls from end users
• Provide daily Tier 1.5 focused Epic support to end users on a variety of application issues, escalating to support teams as necessary
• Identify, research, and resolve Epic application issues
• Respond to end-user questions or issues regarding clinical aspects of Epic applications, such as workflow issues, application errors, user access, etc.
• Receive, analyze and process support requests submitted by end users, like master files and category list modifications, smart lists, text, note support, etc.
• Understand clients latest configurations and changes to Epic modules
• Document, track and monitor problems in ServiceNow to ensure timely resolution
• For unresolved incidents, assign to proper 2nd level resolution group based on responsibility matrix.
• MUST BE Credentialed/certified in one or more Epic applications
• Prior experience supporting a hospital, health system or care network is required
• Experience providing Service Desk support in healthcare environment
• 2 years of experience in an Epic end-user support role, service desk or experience using Epic in a clinical setting for 5+ years
• Prior experience working tickets and day-to-day help desk functions preferred
• Must have strong customer service and phone skills with the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems remotely
• Requires excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent multitasking skills are required
Interested candidates, please apply online to the link (recommended), or emal directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference req# 21204464 in the subject lin, along with the Job title.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Healthcare Application Management & Support
- Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No