at Robert Half in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Description Minimum requirements:
• 10+ years of combined public accounting and private industry experience.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting or similar.
• Ability to interface with a variety of tax and non-tax professionals.
• Strong process management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities
and achieve goals.
• CPA or Masters in Taxation.
• Familiarity with SAP, HFM, or similar ERP system.
• Familiarity with IFRS.
For more information on this and other full time accounting and finance opportunities across the Delaware area, please contact Renee Janolo -Vice President (Finance & Accounting) at Robert Half on 302-252-3772. Requirements SAP, SAP
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.