at Apex Systems, Inc in Newark, Delaware, United States
Looking for (3) Data Product Owners for our banking client in Newark, DE. The position will start off remotely; but will eventually transition to onsite.
For consideration, send an updated resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities: Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Development Team
- Act as liaison between an organizations development team and end users that entails defining product features necessary to create value for customers and a providing company.
- Manage product backlog and backlog visibility in order to prioritize user stories for implementation.
- Set deadline for product development as well as release date for products.
- Participate as key member of a scrum team comprising of scrum master and developers.
- They collaborate with the Line of Business to obtain information useful in developing of user stories that meet the requirements of customers
- Write and refine user stories including acceptance criteria
- Manage and develop product backlog, as well as user stories backlog for implementation
- Conduct backlog grooming meetings with a team of product owners
- Attend sprint planning and demo meetings to give feedback on sprint achievement, as well as to scrum team
- Monitor the progress of product development, as well as plan for product release. -Contact customers and end users to obtain information on expected product features
- Strong willingness to learn new products/systems to learn to become a SME on the Product you support.
- The ability to assist with QA testing when needed
- Excellent communicator
- Must be proficient at multi-tasking
- Works well in a team environment must have the ability to quickly shift focus as business needs change.
- Strong knowledge of JIRA, data validation experience, ability to write and modify queries
- Basic understanding of ETL data integration process
- Collections and Recovery experience or banking business acumen.
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Product Owner Certification.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.