at APN Software Services Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job Role Description:
• Analyzes user requirements, standards, and other documentation to clarify and understand the ideal solution.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Integrates applications by designing Rest APIs, database architecture and Services, studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, and information servers.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by providing excellent solutions to user needs and takes ownership for any issues found by users.
• Embraces Agile practices in work and able to contribute to the organization’s overall vision
Education and Experience:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree is relevant discipline (Computer Science or Engineering)
• ?3 Years of Industry experience in Software Development
• Microsoft: C#.Net, Windows Programming - Services, Asp Core - Web API, ASP - MVC
• Authentication & Authorization: OAuth
• Visual Studio
Additional Desired Skills:
• Microsoft: Entity Framework, Open XML, Azure Storage, Azure Messaging, Azure Authentication & Security, Diagnostics & Monitoring
• Authentication & Authorization: Microsoft Identity Platform.
• DevOps: Azure Pipelines
• Mongo DB
• SQL Server - TSQL / Programmability
• Power BI
Other / Tools:
• SQL Management Studio, Mongo DB Client(s), Azure DevOps - Extension Development.
• Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, APN Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. APN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.