at Resources for Human Development, Inc. in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
***LOOKING FOR A REWARDING CAREER WHERE YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT!!!!!***
RHD is currently looking for a Psychiatrist to join our team!
How YOU will make an Impact:
The psychiatrist is responsible for ordering/reviewing medication and labs, attending/testifying at court for residents who are under civil committment, reviewing outside medical documenation and documenting in the Electronic Health record. The psychiatrist will provide consultation/education to the staff and be available for the provision of emergency services during times of crisis. Communication with community providers will be facilitated in order to support the well-being and appropriate care of the residents.The Psychiatrist may be able to perform certain duties via telehealth platforms such and video or telephone and other web- based connections.
This is a 12-hour week Part-Time position.
What We Offer You:
Commitment to maintaining a values-based and trauma-informed environment for all
Scholarship program and tuition discounts at local and online colleges and universities
Comprehensive health care coverage including medical, eye, and dental for qualifying staff
Retirement savings plan
Generous paid time off
Free Virtual Fitness Classes
Employee Assistant Program
Student loan forgiveness program
Discounted Tuition with College & University Partnerships!
What You'll Love About RHD:
* Commitment to Values: We are committed to the fundamental value of dignity and respect for all human beings, to the empowerment of our consumers and staff, and to the flexibility to meet the changing needs of all our partners and those we serve
* Dedication to Wellness: We value and prioritize our employees' mental, physical, and emotional health by providing free, online fitness classes, nutrition services, counseling sessions, and webinars on various health-related topics
* Investment in Growth: We offer programs and workshops to our staff that support furthering education and the development of leadership skills.
*** Feel Free to Apply today to join our Team***
Daily documentation of consumers' progress and response to all medications
* Ordering and reviewing of medications and laboratory tests
* Provision of services and completion of tasks in accordance with RHD Values, DSAMH standards, CARF standards, and Medicaid regulations.
* Completion of documentation as required by the above entities and as needed for consumers to receive optimal and appropriate services while at the program.
* Representation at court for consumers who are under civil commitment.
* Provision of emergency services by telephone as needed to assure appropriate care in time of crisis and during inpatient hospitalizations
* Communication with community representatives as needed in order to support the well-being of the consumers at the program
Doctor may perform certain duties via telehealth platforms such as telephone, video calls, or web-based connections.
At least two years of related experience
MD or DO Degree required
MD in Psychiatry with prescribing privileges in Delaware.
Dr. of Osteopathy, or any other medical degree with Board Certification in Psychiatry or has served a residency in psychiatry is also preferred.
RHD Delaware Behavioral Health Residential System is comprised of 4 group homes that provide 24 hour care to individuals diagnosed with SPMI. The system has two co-ed eight person homes, one five person female home and one five person male home. Great opportunity to work in Behavior/Mental Health with focus on providing person centered/individualized medical and mental healthcare to help the residents thrive and become more independent.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.