at Mountaire Farms Inc. in Millsboro, Delaware, United States
The Millsboro, DE – Mountaire Plant is looking for hard working individuals to join our team!
In the General Labor position, you could gain experience working in various poultry processing production departments including Debone, Tray Pack, Cut-Up, and more.
We have opportunities on Day Shift (7:50 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.) and Night Shift (5:00 p.m. - until finish) based in your preference. You can also apply in person Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Recruiting Center located at 29106 John J. Williams Hwy, Millsboro, DE.
Essential Job Duties/Requirements:
- Ability to display good attendance.
- Ability to work in various production departments and production lines, processing poultry products.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Able and willing to lift between 40-70lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in extreme cold/hot environments.
- Able to perform strenuous work in wet/damp environments.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Ability to follow USDA, Quality Assurance, GMP and Food Safety procedures including PPE, Lock-Out/Tag-Out, etc.
- Ability to follow instructions of supervision.
- Ability to use knives, scissors, equipment, and other essential tools as needed.
What Mountaire offers you:
- Employee Referral Program up to $1,400
- Stable Work and Overtime
- Competitive Wages
- FREE Medical services for you and your family at our on-site Health and Wellness Center
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Great opportunities for growth and advancement, including Education Reimbursement
- Mountaire offers a discretionary Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Vacation after 90 days
- Holiday Pay
It’s a plus if you have:
- Strong/Stable work history
- Experience in production, warehouse, or manufacturing
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (302) 934-3064 or (302) 934-3046!