at Genuine Parts Company in MIDDLETOWN, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionNAPA Auto Parts
About NAPA Management Trainee Programs:
Be involved in something epic! We are currently looking for our next cohort of Management Trainees to join NAPA in January 2022! Does being a leader in a Fortune 200 company excite you? If the answer is yes, NAPA wants you on the team! New to the automotive industry? Perfect! We are truly so much more than just a parts store which is why we are seeking motivated individuals from multiple career backgrounds, not only automotive, to join a cohort of management trainees for the NAPA 2022 Management Trainee Programs. Over the course of the 12-month programs, trainees receive on-the-job training, meet key leaders in the organization, and jump into action on multiple projects that jumpstart careers with NAPA. Our hybrid training programs provide you the direct opportunity to learn about all areas of the NAPA business while discovering an exciting new career in NAPA leadership!
Your new career awaits!
As a management trainee, you will have the opportunity to work in a wide variety of roles learning our day-to-day business operations along the way. Take a look below to see what training programs NAPA has to offer.
- Associate District Manager Trainee
- Associate HR Manager Trainee
- Executive Management Trainee
- Associate Sales Manager Trainee
Think you have what it takes to become a NAPA leader?
- Are you passionate and excited about building and sustaining relationships?
- Are you willing to be a part of a 12-month dynamic and supportive training program?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
- Goal-oriented and ambitious with an appetite to learn and grow?
- Have excellent organizational skills? Including prioritization and time management?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you a self-starter with a results-driven mindset?
- Are you tech-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office products?
- Do you enjoy seeing new places? This position may involve some travel.
If you answered yes to the above questions, you are halfway to your new career!
Still have your attention? This is what you’ll need!
Executive Management Trainee
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years professional work experience
- 4 years automotive experience in lieu of degree
Associate District Manager Trainee
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4-5 years professional experience
- 4 years of retail management experience in lieu of degree