at Capital One Services II, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job ID: R122795
1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Business Analyst, Retail Bank Acquisitions Marketing
Senior Business Analyst, Retail Bank Acquisitions
Capital One's Retail Bank has grown by leaps and bounds in the last couple of years. The Bank has risen up the league tables in deposits and checking relationships, capitalizing on industry-leading products and a unique challenger brand with superior digital capabilities and distinctive cafes and branches. The demand for digital banking is spiking while Capital One's online checking and savings product offerings are uniquely positioned to meet that need.
Retail Bank's marketing acquisitions strategy, supported by national TV advertising, will continue to be central to our growth as a bank going forward. The Performance Marketing Acquisitions team is focused on leveraging lower funnel marketing tactics in both direct response and digital channels to generate new customer relationships with our Checking and Savings customer offerings. Our newest challenge is in standing up a robust prospect marketing strategy to bring net new customers into the Capital One ecosystem. While the opportunity is huge, our prospect marketing strategy is still young.
That's where you come in - your role will be to shape and influence the strategy and to own the key analytical agenda for the entire Prospect Acquisitions team. You'll be at the forefront of our ongoing modern marketing transformation, leading efforts to adopt cutting edge tools and tactics that are disrupting the marketing world. The ideal candidate will be able to navigate ambiguous marketing challenges, embrace an increasingly diverse and digital marketplace, answer key analytical questions with autonomy, and have a good understanding of digital marketing tactics and channels such as Search, Social, and Display. The ideal candidate will also be well versed in building business cases and conducting economic analysis towards optimizing potential investments.
This role will have an incredibly broad scope and high visibility - you will have regular opportunities to interact with and influence senior leaders. The role will help you build a killer skillset including honed analytical skills, cutting edge digital marketing Subject Matter Expertise, and Marketing Tech experience. The role plays heavily in the intersection between Marketing, Strategy, and Analytics - it will be perfect for those who have interest in seeing how all three come together to drive business growth.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis: Construct ROI and Business Case analysis of potential marketing investments for executive leadership. Provide economic analysis, and investment optimization, and strategic recommendations to Director+ marketing and product leaders.
- Strategy: Partner with Prospect Acquisitions Marketing leaders to develop a strategic roadmap for 2021 and beyond. Evaluate and assess viability of potential opportunities for scale and expansion.
- Marketing: Work with key partners to develop valuations solutions tailored to marketed populations and de-averaged by segment (e.g. product, channel, and marketing offer type) Partner closely with marketing strategists to design optimized offers, targeting, and channel strategies to drive accelerated growth in key digital marketing channels like paid search, display, and social.
- Partnership: Collaborate closely with colleagues across the organization including: Consumer insights, Decision Sciences, Product & Pricing, Finance and others - to deliver powerful solutions that can help us make better decisions.
-Strategic & analytic orientation: A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics. Valuations and modeling experience preferred but not necessary.
- Strong business judgment, leadership and integrity: Tenacious decision maker, able to bring a healthy, aggressive, yet responsible approach to business.
- Strong communication skills: Impeccable written and oral... For full info follow application link.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.