at Capital One Services II, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job ID: R122096
802 Delaware Avenue (18052), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
Business Analysis Manager, Retail Bank Acquisitions Marketing
Business Analysis Manager, Retail Bank Acquisitions
Capital One's Retail Bank has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. The Bank has risen up the league tables in deposits and checking relationships, capitalizing on industry-leading products and a unique challenger brand with superior digital capabilities and distinctive cafes and branches. The demand for digital banking is spiking while Capital One's online checking and savings product offerings are uniquely positioned to meet that need.
Retail Bank's marketing acquisitions strategy, supported by national TV advertising, will continue to be central to our growth as a bank going forward. The Performance Marketing team is focused on leveraging lower funnel marketing tactics in both owned and paid channels to generate new customer relationships with our Checking and Savings product offerings. A key imperative of our team is expanding customer relationships via cross sell marketing. The opportunity is huge, and it's key to our success.
That's where you come in - your role will be to shape and influence the strategy and to own the key analytical agenda for the entire Consumer Bank Customer Acquisitions team, focusing on our current Card customer segment. You'll be at the forefront of our ongoing modern marketing transformation, leading efforts to adopt cutting edge tools and tactics that are disrupting the marketing world. The ideal candidate will be able to navigate ambiguous marketing challenges, embrace an increasingly diverse marketplace, answer key analytical questions with autonomy, and have a good understanding of multi-channel and customer journey based marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will also be well versed in building business cases and conducting economic analysis towards optimizing potential investments.
This role will have an incredibly broad scope and high visibility - you will have regular opportunities to interact with and influence senior leaders. The role will help you build a killer skill set including honed analytical skills, cutting edge digital marketing subject matter expertise, and marketing technology experience. The role plays heavily in the intersection between Marketing, Strategy, and Analytics - it will be perfect for those who have interest in seeing how all three come together to drive business growth.
As a Business Analyst Manager at Capital One, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges. You will team with world-class professionals to develop and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. And you will do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis: Construct ROI and Business Case analysis of potential marketing investments for executive leadership. Provide economic analysis, and investment optimization, and strategic recommendations to Director+ marketing and product leaders.
- Strategy: Partner with marketing leaders to develop a strategic roadmap for 2022 and beyond. Evaluate and assess viability of potential opportunities for scale and expansion.
- Marketing: Work with key partners to develop valuations solutions tailored to marketed populations and de-averaged by segment (e.g. product, channel, and marketing offer type) Partner closely with marketing strategists to design optimized offers, targeting, and channel strategies to drive accelerated growth in key marketing channels laser-focused on "right time/right place/right message" customer journey based strategies.
- Partnership: Collaborate closely with colleagues across the organization including: Consumer insights, Decision Sciences, Product & Pricing, Finance and others - to deliver powerful solutions that can help us make better decisions.
Desired skill sets:
- Strategic... For full info follow application link.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.