at Robert Half in Middletown, Delaware, United States
Description Tax Associate – Senior or Manager
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review and preparation of business and personal tax returns for small business clients from initial meeting through delivery and filing of returns
- Preparation of tax projections on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Support staff accountants and bookkeepers with technical questions
- Communicate with clients
- Organize and update the tax database
- Record tax entries into accounting software
- Understand and apply tax reduction strategies
- Preparation and/or review of financial statements
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of proven work experience in Public Accounting in a tax role is a must
- Must be a CPA, EA or licensed preparer
For more information on this and other full time accounting and finance opportunities across the Delaware area, please contact Renee Janolo -Vice President (Finance & Accounting) at Robert Half on 302-252-3772. Requirements CPA
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.