at Valassis Direct Mail in Newark, Delaware, United States
BUILD your career with an organization that is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing more than 58,000 clients with innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and delivers hope to missing children and their families across the nation through its signature Have You Seen Me? Program.
CREATE our future by integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, to precisely target our clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale.
We are intelligent media delivery.
Valassis is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 58,000 clients with innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. By integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, Valassis precisely targets its clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. NCH Marketing Services, Inc. and Clipper Magazine are Valassis subsidiaries, and RetailMeNot Everyday is its consumer brand. Its signature Have You Seen Me? program delivers hope to missing children and their families. Valassis is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings.
Come flourish with Valassis Manufacturing!
- Thrive in an environment of mutual accountability where multi-skilled employees and collaborative teams participate in planning, organizing and executing a daily business plan.
- Join an operations team that exceeds client expectations by enhancing print capabilities, digital offers, and customer service.
- Work with complex technologies from industry leading equipment and international suppliers that specialize in digital printing, manufacturing automation and IT systems.
- Develop your technical skills through in-depth training and certification processes.
- Explore your passion working with advanced, robotics equipment.
- Dive into a dynamic business environment with a sophisticated manufacturing process that delivers relevant marketing campaigns and solutions to help our partners, clients and customers grow their business.
- Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
- Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
- Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
- We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
- Production Technician 1- Feeder (1st Shift) 6AM-2PM
- Responsible for loading, unloading, and maintaining material to assigned machine units.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of assigned equipment.
- Load and unload materials into the machine. (70%)
- Respond to the indicator lights and display screens and know the actions required to mitigate the issue. (10%)
- Adjust machine components as needed. (5%)
- Verify correct material is on the production line. (5%)
- Ability to work with machine interface or machine controls. (5%)
- Perform basic machine setup and troubleshooting as needed. (5%)
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity