at Facebook in Dover, Delaware, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a leader to join our Global Operations team. The Integrity Foundations teams are responsible for the Operations that support our content moderation tools and AI/ML platforms for our thousands of reviewers working on Safety and Security. The teams focus on improving how we leverage these technologies to achieve critical business outcomes in accuracy, scalability and agility. This includes working across Operations to understand business requirements, partnering with product to roadmap key initiatives, driving product adoption internally, and being a leader for the tooling and platform vision across Global Operations. This Director will have deep domain expertise in operations and technology and a passion for product partnership, cross functional partnership and talent and team development. You will guide vision and strategy and drive execution as we support our rapidly growing community of reviewers and users globally. You’ll work in close partnership with and influence strategic investments with cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to product, operations, and data/analytics. If you are energized by the goal of giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together and have a passion for helping others, this role is for you. We operate in a fast-paced, challenging and fun environment! We work together as one team to deliver on our commitments. We challenge the status quo and every member of our team every day internally and externally.
1. Serve as cross-functional leader, engaging with the global leadership team and teams across the company to identify new strategic areas, identify process improvement opportunities, influence platform and tooling roadmaps and go upstream to influence the product development cycle
2. Manage and drive innovation in our review, support and ML/AI tooling
3. advocate for and lead strategic initiatives to transform the support experience for our community
4. Partner with global leaders, HR, L&D & Recruiting to develop and execute on a holistic people strategy to attract, retain and develop top talent and role model leadership best practices
5. Provide strong and visionary leadership to your teams, enhance and develop a strong team culture of trust and commitment to impact in how we support our community, defining north star for world class community support experience
6. 10+ years of operations domain experience, managing multi-country operations in domains such as customer service, tooling and platforms, risk management, process improvement in operations
7. 5+ years people management experience including managing leaders and managing remotely across regions, proven track record of attracting, scaling and developing teams
8. Cross-functional leadership and relationship building: Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
9. Thought leadership: Strategic thinker with proven track record of transforming operations to provide customer experience through innovation and improvement
10. Experience communicating effectively to all levels of the organization, including executives
11. Preferred experience in the technology and/or internet companies
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account