at Western Industries-North, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Western Pest Services is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader. We are THE trusted pest control provider for many of the Mid-Atlantics most beloved businesses, venues, and attractions.
Western employees build a strong personality within a mission thats bigger than themselves its the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability, and camaraderie. Western is a protector of public health, property, and brand reputations. Our highly skilled and trained Service Technician come to work every day not just to eliminate pests, but to make the world a healthier and happier place.Western's Principles Do what you say you are going to do.Deliver quality work in all areas. Treat everyone with dignity and respect. We take pride in what we do. Do you?
As a Service Technician with Western Pest Services, you will be provided with all the tools and training you will need to be successful in starting or continuing a careerin the pest control industry.If you are a self-starter, have a strong work ethic, and are seeking a new career or to expand upon existing experience and skills, this may be the right fit for you.Our successful Service Technicians...
- Have a strong sense of customer service
- Are comfortable working with both commercial and residential clients and customers
- Willing and able to bend, crawl, lift and carry for extended periods of time (within crawl spaces and basements)
- Climb ladders and work at heights including attics
- Deliver quality work in all areas
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Do what they say theyre going to do
- Are accountable
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Stock Purchase, Tuition Reimbursement, and MORE!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Company Vehicle, Equipment, Uniforms, Smartphone / PDA
- Paid Technical Training School/Required State Pesticide Licensing
- Opportunities for growth, development, and advancement
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity