at Perdue Farms in Milford, Delaware, United States
Maintain, diagnose, and perform overall preventative maintenance on electrical equipment within and around the facility, so as to keep the production operational and have zero loss of production chargeable to electrical maintenance.
- Generate work orders as necessary repairs are discovered.
- Be proficient and able to repair, install, and maintain control circuits and motors, in three phase volts: 480 volts, 440 volts, 220 volts, and 208 volts. Also single phase volts: 120/110 volts.
- Diagnose repairs to circuit board level.
- Read and understand electrical schematic diagrams.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns during both on and off duty hours, to ensure operations continue on a 24 hour a day basis.
- Perform all equipment repairs and daily work within OSHA regulations, lockout/tagout, and Perdue safety book guidelines.