at Perdue Farms in Milford, Delaware, United States
This position services and maintains electrical systems and equipment at the plant complex or facility. This will include repairs, troubleshooting, and emergency response on equipment.
- Reads, interprets and understands manufacturer equipment manuals and electronic and electrical schematic diagrams.
- Performs preventive maintenance as assigned. Generates and submits paperwork relative to work performed, e.g., PM (preventative maintenance) sheets, work orders and work record logs.
- Responds to emergency break downs and outages during both on and off duty hours to ensure operations continues on a 24 hour a day basis.
- Performs all equipment repairs and daily work within OSHA regulations, lockout-tagout and company safety book guidelines.
- Informs maintenance and production supervisors of potential problems.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment which could include self-containing breathing apparatus.
- Install new or refurbished equipment and maintain maximum efficiencies as established, while maintaining quality and ensuring associate and plant safety.