at East Coast Property Managemnt in Seaford, Delaware, United States
East Coast Property Management (ECPM) has served the needs of property owners throughout
Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia for over 40 years. The organization is known for an open-minded approach, commitment to quality, and caring passion for customers and staff alike.
While this job description describes the typical duties and responsibilities of the position there
will be times when this position will be called on to do other and/or additional tasks for the
organization to carry out ECPM’s mission.
The Janitor is responsible for the general upkeep of the property and common areas. The
position is also responsible for cleaning vacant units once maintenance tasks have been
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist maintenance with curb appeal by walking the grounds and remove any litter and/debris.
- Ensure common areas are free of weeds and dead plants.
- Ensure hallways and common areas in the building are clean and free of graffiti.
- Clean vacant units once maintenance has completed tasks.
- Assist maintenance personnel as advised by the manager.
- Position may require the use of personal vehicle for East Coast Property Management travel, employees must maintain a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Abide by and comply with East Coast Property Management’s personnel manual.
- Courteous and businesslike manner in dealing with the public and co-workers.
- Maintain professional quality oral communication.
- Work individually with diligence to accomplish established work plan and objectives